Nha Trang is the ideal destination for those who want to go to the beach and enjoy vacation. But to have a “worthwhile” trip, have you already known how? Some of the travel experiences of things to do in Nha Trang 2018 summarized from many tourists will give you a whole wonderful holiday.
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL – THINGS TO DO IN NHA TRANG
Nha Trang has a relatively mild climate, two rainy-dry seasons, according to travel experience Nha Trang of former travelers, you can come here at any time of the year.
It is best to go to Nha Trang in the period from January to August. But Nha Trang is the most beautiful July to September and about January and February.
TRANSPORTATION – THINGS TO DO IN NHA TRANG
Nha Trang is 434 km from Saigon, 224 km from Phan Thiet, 502 km from An Giang and 135 km from Da Lat. From Nha Trang we can easily access the nearby tourist cities by motorbike or by car or plane
If you go to Nha Trang by plane, you can hunt for cheap tickets a few months in advance. Cam Ranh Airport is far away from Nha Trang city center (35km). You can take the bus or taxi at the airport. Or if you want to be comfortable when traveling, you can refer to the airport transfer service of GoAsiaDayTrip.
From other cities, you can choose train, bus or motorbike to Nha Trang
Moving in Nha Trang
Moving in Nha Trang, you can rent a motorbike for 100,000 – 150,000 VND / day, depending on the type, both can save money and explore every corner of Nha Trang city.
In addition, taxis and buses are also options for many travelers.
HOTEL – THINGS TO DO IN NHA TRANG
Nha Trang is a very tourist city so the accommodation here is also very rich. However, you should note that during peak season from June to August, the number of guests is very crowded. You should book in advance to avoid out of room. You should choose hotels, motels in Nguyen Thien Thuat, Tran Phu, Binh Tan, Pham Van Dong (husband-wife), Nha Trang University ….
Some good hotels that GoAsiaDayTrip would like to suggest you:
- Hotel Phu Quy 2: 01 Tue Tinh, Seaway Tran Phu Dat 3 star standard with an outdoor pool, free breakfast, priced at around $ 25, often discounting very deep at Agoda with prices ranging from $ 19 ( the lowest). This is the first popular hotel in Nha Trang.
- Nha Trang Summer Hotel: 34C-D Nguyen Thien Thuat street, Tran Phu street with 3.5 star standard, nice interior, including breakfast with swimming pool, sauna, massage, bathtub, pool table. Rates from $ 29 – $ 85 (depending on the discount / rebate
- Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa: 26-28 Tran Phu: This is one of the famous hotels of the Sheraton Hotel system. Lowest price is around $ 140
- Novotel Nha Trang: 50 Tran Phu Street, which is also a great, beautiful and very good hotel in the Novotel system throughout the country. The price is very good, at around $ 110 (sometimes very deep discount).
- Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang: Hon Tre Island, extremely majestic, beautiful, spacious and airy. If you have conditions, this is the first choice for leisure, relaxation and entertainment. Although the price is up to $ 190 / night, however, this resort still attracts huge number of guests due to comfort, quality of service it brings.
ATTRACTIONS – THINGS TO DO IN NHA TRANG
Nha Trang has many tourist spots, such as: Vinpearl Land, Hon Mun, Hon Tam, Ninh Van Bay, Institute of Oceanography, Ponagar Tower, Husband-wife, Dai Lanh Beach, Dam Market … If you do not have much time, you should go to the following points:
– Vinpearl Land: This is the “paradise of the tropics” with luxury hotels, fun zone and 4D cinema.
– Travel 4 islands: Hon Mun, Hon Mot, Banh Tranh, Tri Nguyen Aquarium are famous places in Nha Trang. With these attractions, according to travel experience in Nha Trang, you should buy tour tickets. A ticket to 4 islands is only 120.000VND
– Ninh Van Bay: Stunning wildlife, suitable for those who prefer quiet, rest and relaxation. In addition, here you can also experience the services such as snorkeling, coral viewing, surfing, windsurfing, Kayaking …
– Institute of Oceanography: All the secrets of the sea are stored here. In particular, you can watch the sea creatures swim around you in a transparent aquarium.
– Ponagar Tower: The most magnificent architecture of Cham people. Moreover, after visiting there, you can go to hot mineral water to experience the mud bath service.
– Dai Lanh Beach: You can rent motorboat to visit Khai Luong, Dam Mon, Vung Ro port … and enjoy or buy fresh seafood in these fishing villages with very cheap price.
– Dam Market: This is the largest market in Nha Trang. But if you want to buy something here, remember to bargain.
NHA TRANG CUISINE – THINGS TO DO IN NHA TRANG
Come to Nha Trang, you definitely have to enjoy fresh seafood here. You can buy and enjoy seafood in the fishing village around the Dai Lanh Beach with cheap price but good taste.
+ Fish noodles: This is Nha Trang specialty that you should enjoy. You can go to address: Nam Bo Beef noodle Soup B2 Phan Boi Chau, Nha Trang and Loan fish noodles located on Ngo Gia Tu (Trinh Phong fork).
+ Jellyfish noodle: Address for you to eat noodle soups Nha Trang delicious: Fish noodles Madam Nam Beo , Building B2 Phan Boi Chau, Nha Trang and 23 Yet Kieu. Prices range from 20-30,000 VND / bowl.
+ Ninh Hoa Spring rolls becomes a famous snack in Nha Trang, set foot in Nha Trang you should not ignore this dish. There are two kinds of fermented spring rolls and baked rolls, each has distinctive flavor. Address: at 15 Le Loi Street.